- Encouraging interest in reading in younger students.
- Developing critical thinking and intellectual skills of kids
- Understanding a understanding the differences between VR and AV.
- Knowing the different libraries of 3D objects
- Learning about different 2D and 3D image formats:.fbx, .obj, .dae, stl, etc.
- Using Augmentaty to solve a problem.
Read a book and make an escape room
Students read a book they choose. Then they make a script to describe the book, characters and scene. They create a problem dealing with the script. The problem is modified as an escape room which consists of several smaller tasks/activities.
AR in language learning
Let’s Explore English Vocabulary
The 3rd and 5th graders were learning new English words, refreshing the already known vocabulary through an application. They received VR goggles and a mobile phone with the particular application. The teacher gave and explained the instructions.
- Students are acquainted with virtual and augmented reality in general and its usage in everyday life.
- Students are acquainted how virtual reality can be used in a classroom.
- Students learn how to use AR technology.
- Students follow the instructions.
- Students learn how to read the new words.
- Students learn how to pronounce the new words.
- Students are acquainted with the pros and cons of virtual learning.