Topic 5 - AR in Maths
- Learning to use AR in maths for implementing basic shapes.
- Making basic shapes on their own: a common triangle, a isosceles triangle, an equilateral triangle, a right triangle, a common quadrangle, a rectangle, a square, a parallelogram, a trapezoid…
Dihedral views with augmented reality
- Develop spatial vision.
- Understand virtual reality as a normal way in our daily learning.
- Understand Views and hidden parts in a basic solid.
- Identify and represent multiple solids views using modern tools in the graphical representation.
- Develop multiview orthographic projections of geometry problems.
Using Geogebra 3D for modelling shapes/solids
- Learn to use Geogebra 3D for modelling basic solids such as cube,cylinder, prism and sphere.
- Learn to measure volumes and areas of solids using Geogebra functions
- Get to know how use Geogebra AR app
LEARNING MATHS - UNITY
Knowing a new mathematical tool: Unity. Adapting the space of our avatar with geometric figures and mathematical textures and view the content on your VR glasses